Why Pets Go Walkies is the best choice for Dog Walking Services in Cardiff!
Really there are too many reasons to list here, but here they are anyway!
Advantages of our dog walking service
- Your dog will be walked by a responsible and knowledgeable Professional Dog Walker with 5 years experience of professional dog walking.
- Very reliable.
- Quality personal service.
- Competively priced.
- Your dog will be walked by the same person so we get to know your dog well and your dog soon bonds with us.
- Dogs can be driven to a local park in our safely equiped car or can be walked from your house to suit.
- Using a car to pick up your dog also means that we are more reliably able to get to your house and walk your dog during bad weather. Not all local dog walkers in Cardiff have access to a vehicle.
- We can provide training during walks including heel walking and recall.
- Muddy paws are towel dried after walks & we always scoop the poop!
- Should we discover when we are visiting your home that your dog has had any house training accidents then we will clean them up.
- We make sure your dog is settled after the walk with clean water (and a treat if desired) before leaving them.
- Your dog will be given the full quota of time for the walk, e.g. if we say we will walk your dog for 30 minutes then time spent cleaning muddy paws, travelling to the park, cleaning up accidents etc is not included in the 30 minutes.
- CRB police checked regularly.
- Confidential service.
- We provide a diary record of your dog's walks.
- No long term contracts to sign up to and no vacation retainer payments to make when you are on holiday and don't need your dog walked.
- We are a properly registered business.
- The business is run professionally with efficient systems and safety procedures in place.
We make every effort to keep your dog and your home safe
- We usually walk dogs either one-on-one or in small groups max 4 dogs.
- We don't walk dogs with aggressive issues on group walks so you can feel assured that your dog will be safe walking in the group.
- We only walk dogs with other dogs where they mix well together and have similar energy levels.
- We encourage dogs to play together however we supervise this well and break it up if we feel it is becoming too rough so that serious dog fights don't break out. E.g. we usually try to direct play towards playing fetch and tugging toys together if they start to tug at each other's fur.
- If we drive your dog to the park they will be carried safely in a car equipped with safety harnesses, dog guard, fan & comfortable bedding by an experienced careful driver with a clean driving licence.
- If a medical emergency should occur then we will have a car to transport your dog to the vet. Not all local dog walkers in Cardiff have this facility.
- We take great care of your keys. They are kept in a secure location when not in use and they are identity coded and never labelled with your address. We have never lost a client's keys however in the unlikely event that they were mislaid we do have key cover insurance to replace your locks and keys.
- We are fully insured.
- We have an excellent safety record over the 5 years we have been professionally walking dogs. We aim to give your dog the opportunity to have as much exercise and fun as possible but we recognise that there are some risks involved in walking dogs and take sensible precautions to minimise those risks.